Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Wake me up when September ends

Photo by: Mari Z on Flickr

Dear babyblue..

Last night is the last tears I shed for you. No, it turns out to be a couple minutes ago. And now while I'm writing.

I'm done. I really want to move on. I'm tired ofliving in your shadow. So, let it be my last mourning day for you babyblue, because I love you so true. Whatever.

I'll abuse myself with these songs and I'll get over you for sure.

I know, this September will be so tough for me, and so with the people I might meet later on. But I'm sure I can cope with this because I'm strong, or so my granny told me constantly from birth.

I CAN live happily without you. Afterall, I do better off without you.

So September, please be nice to me and help me healing.


PS: Babyblue.. no thanks for ruining my life..

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any ideas about the post above, please leave comment^^ I'd be very appreciative