Monday, August 22, 2011

Anxiety

Photo by: Mari Z on Flickr

One of my friend, Indriani last nite texted me on facebook. She asked me to proofread her blog writing.

And I was like; Whatttt???!! Who?? Me?!! No way, Jose!!

indri's good at writing actually. Even wayyyy better than me. It's all because that she has been a journalist for about a year ago besides she's an active blogger.

But last nite, to my surprise, she asked me to edit her writing. Well then I found out why she asked me to do that, it's all because she wrote it in English.

English is one of Indri's anxiety's source. Oh my!! Who's not?

She feels her English is imperfect.

I wonder why, how on earth a girl like Indri can be so worried about things in her life as I know her, she is a carefree girl and always happy go lucky. She's brave and very extrovert.

But then I realize, nobody's perfect. All have their own anxiety over things they feel they are not good at.

And that's why I believe, we are all unique. God himself has created us in such a way so we can be the winner of our own life to  give meaning of life God has given to us.

Well, Indri... you do really need to get use writing in neglish :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any ideas about the post above, please leave comment^^ I'd be very appreciative