Thursday, January 20, 2011

NAIVE or just an IDIOT??!!

I used to believe in the perfect society.

Once I chatted with one of my friends, and I told her that I despised people who cheat on their grade. I meant, it is publicly known that in my university, some people payed to get a good grade. And I hate that fact. Then my friend told me that things like that is common practice in our society today.

And when I told her that I just couldn't believe this, she told me like this;

If you, in your twenty something, still think that the world is still full with kindness and fairness, then you are NOT naive, but you are a complete IDIOT!!!

palmface..

Yeah, maybe I'm just clueless idiot. I realize that I know nothing of this world and because of that, I sometimes think that people use me a lot. They just take advantages on me. And I'm just so helpless with this situation. I can do nothing with this.

That's why, I really want to have a good job that can give me a chance to live ALONE, very far from my family so that I can learn so much from this world. GIVE ME A JOBBBBB!!!!!! A good one, pleassssseeeeeeee!!

Yes, I really need to get away from my super protective mom and sisters so that I can learn how to cope with my own problems. Living with them, I realize that I only see the world in plain black and white. Gray areas don't exist!! That is the reason why I need to take my time out from my family. It's not like I am ungrateful or anything to live with my family, but I need my own space.

I know I sound like teenagers. This post is full of complaints and dissatisfaction without good solutions. But this is the reality. In my country; Indonesia, even if you are at your twenties and financially independent, your parents will keep you as near as they can with them, especially if you are a girl. They argue that the world is just too cruel to be faced. But that is the problems. Once we step our toes in the outside world, we just feel like aliens that unceasingly amazed with how things really works in SOCIETY (- -")

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any ideas about the post above, please leave comment^^ I'd be very appreciative