Thursday, January 6, 2011

Dorks are HOTTT!!!

When people ask me about the physical type of guys I like, honestly.. my best answer is just like what I'll show you here. I like underdogs! Dorks are hot ^^

True, when we say DORKS, first things that come cross to our mind must be those nerd dudes with no social skills and not very attractive. But that is just what make them so special.

I don't know why but there's something about their clueless and innocent look. Well yeah, maybe I love the way they perceive the world that is different with others. Dorks set their own standard in valuing things and that what makes them so lovable.

#1: Paulie Bleeker.. who's not falling for this dude?? He's sweet, loyal, and fertile, LOL
#2: Adam Kira! I always love ASPIES. Aspies are mysterious and sweet <3
#3: Jonas Bjerre! He's my loveliest dork actually. I've ever seen him live. And his attitude is so soft. His motion is so gracefully between shyness and sweetness.

#4: Fregley!! Can't wait to see him grows older, stay dork-ey Fregley!! jajaja..
#5: Rajesh Koothrapalli, well yeah.. Indian guys are always HOT to me, LOL especially Raj, his awkwardness when meeting girls makes me melt.

#6: Erland Oye, his bluish eyes and musical genius is just enough for me!!
#7: Marshal Eriksen!! Nothing to say about this dude but cute, cute, and cutttteeee!! He's always good at games. He wins every games quirk-ly and oddly..


 and the list goes ON...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any ideas about the post above, please leave comment^^ I'd be very appreciative