Sunday, January 23, 2011

BFF

What makes best friends? Is it only all about the fun and the hang outs?? NO. Best friends is people who you can trust your life with. They are not only random people you have good times with. They must be people you can call when the most amazing things happen in your life, and when the most horrific times happen too.

I am so lucky to have best friends. Sharing with people who I can confide in with my all types of stories is just relieving. And for that, I would like to say thank you to all of my best friends. Thanks for keeping up with me and my attitudes. Yeahh, I know I'm so much to handle (-__-!)

LOVE YA'LL!!!

Good friends will always stand side by side in any kind of situations..

And you will never know where you'll find them.. Let the destiny leads your way to them.

Best friends are more than any BFF rings. It is deeper than that. But I just love the ringssss!! 
They're so cute and so affordable, yeah, that's what I call friendship.. LOL

Best friends will put smiles on your face and your heart.

2 comments:

  1. aaawwwwwww so sweeeeetttt!! TRIPLE LOVE THIS!! hehehe d(^^)b

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trust me, YOU are taking a very big part in making it so sweeeeeeeeeettt!!

    ReplyDelete

If you have any ideas about the post above, please leave comment^^ I'd be very appreciative