Thursday, January 13, 2011

MIDNIGHT TIME OUT-ed!!

When I first decided to do this blog, I planned that it would be great. I would write the deep and smart stuff just like many cool people does. But it just turned out to be the opposite. It's full with silly, shallow and narcissistic photographs craps. Gosh, what am I doing here.. What has happenned to me?

Am I loose my passion in writing things that are valuable? Or is it because of my habit in writing cheesy stuffs when I was a content writer that makes me this way? 

To be honest, firstly, with this blog, I intended to make people see this world is unfair. There are so many unfairness in this world, I used to hope to open people's eyes to see that kind of things through my blog. But look what this blog ends up? Instead of talking about gender equality or the future of the united nations, I was just busied with pictures and poses (- -")

Well, it actually is not that bad. No matter how, this is the reflection of my life. Maybe I am not that deep, but I'm happy. But I swear to GOD, I'll make my next posts more sterling. Until that time,, keep on coming back here. ^__^

2 comments:

  1. "No matter how, this is the reflection of my life. Maybe I am not that deep, but I'm happy." love this line (^^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a heap mizmiii, I do appreciate this. This is one of zillions reason why I keep on writing even if the ideas are superficial, ^^

    ReplyDelete

If you have any ideas about the post above, please leave comment^^ I'd be very appreciative