Monday, January 3, 2011

HAPPY BELATED NEW YEAR!

Here comes NEW YEAR! When it comes to the NEW YEAR EVE, many people are getting excited to make wishes for their better future. But me, I like to make memories rather than hoping on something that I haven't got yet. Well, it doesn't mean that I don't believe in the power of believing, but to me, I don't like to be sounded dictating God on deciding what best on me. Who am I anyway to tell God what good for me. So, this year, instead of making wishes, I make many of pictures with my best friends to remember our days..Thanks for my dearest friends who spent their NEW YEAR eve with me in my rough days.  And especially for MIKAT and her mom who served the most delicious foods ever. Your lasagnas, zupa-zupa,  and shabu-shabu are the bestest! LOVE U GIRLS!!

 







No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any ideas about the post above, please leave comment^^ I'd be very appreciative