Tuesday, November 30, 2010

SIGH NO MORE

I believe that life is a matter of choices.
 Our choices define who we are.

Starting from the seconds we open our eyes early in the morning, unconsciously, we begin our life with choices; with which foot should I step on the floor? What should I have for breakfast this morning? Which outfits should I wear today, blah blah blah..

And it is therefore, I try so hard to make no bad choices in my life. It is not all because of that I might get bad consequences out of those choices, but it is also because I have always been taught to be responsible over all of the steps I take. 

I am well aware that my life and my entire family’s life are entangled into a tousled bond so that any of bad choices I take will mean bad consequences for them. And for that reason, rather than letting them down, I will swallow this alone. 

I’ll stand my effing job for you, guys Y__Y I’ll go nowhere. Even if I have to write tons of craps about things I hate, I will go no where... *before I come across to anything better.



sigh no more_Mumford&Sons 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any ideas about the post above, please leave comment^^ I'd be very appreciative