Saturday, November 13, 2010

OLA?!

Great movie, a cup of hot chocolate, and a bag of pop corn will make my days!!
A mysterious dude in a hood, I just love the fact that he's a FRENGERS!!!
 "Mu-Wa-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Haaah!!!"
 So, just like many other uptown civilian that have a great inclination to what-so-they-called the constructed consumptive life style, I spent my Saturday night by going out to the movie. It was a really small theater. No one seem like to come here. It was just sooooo emptyyyy theater with only three shows. I forgot what the other two shows, since I instantly fell in love with this movie; "Megamind!"
Then I bought the ticket and buy pop corn and I entered the theater. I was thrilled with the idea of seeing this movie as I already watched the trailer. So, I sat right behind this dude. He was alone and reading a book. I can barely saw his face, but what made me  curious is he had the snow brigade ringtone for his cell, GYYYAAA!! I've never heard anyone other than me who ever had MEW ringtone.. So, to whomever he talked from his cell, I just glad that there is one a frengers fellow sit right in front of me that night.
About the movie? well, nothing that I can say beside that Megamind reminded me so much to Squidward! Yeah, they are both blue and pretentious and the wrong guy who are just at the wrong time. No matter what the bad things that they do, all they try to do is only to survive from the cruel society. It is apparently true that bad guy is not coming naturally because they were born with bad characteristic, but rather that the environment has made them so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any ideas about the post above, please leave comment^^ I'd be very appreciative