Monday, November 15, 2010

Caffeine Effect

What is it about a cup of coffee and me? I wonder...


Based on what I've heard, the caffeine content in coffee drink has a stimulating effect on humans. But when this human is ME, the case is different. It is just not only stimulating, but every time I drink coffee, I become wild. I mean, in a wild sense; it turns me to be wild. Yes, it is true. I will go crazy just like pop corn's bursting in the oven. Like a small monkey astray on a highway. (Yeah, I know the metaphor is sounded crazy; I'm under caffeine now. BLAME IT ALL TO CAFFEINE!!)


The caffeine effect on me is just super! I can accelerate my typing speed. My mind will be blasted with random idea that often is hard to be perceived. In short, I will get overwhelmed. My work will be a mess, but somehow my heart will be filled with strange content.


I know I cannot tolerate coffee, but still, due to my wonderful job, recently I find myself get addicted.Darn it! I'm not caffeine virgin anymorrreee T__T"


So, this is how I usually make my demon-ish cup of coffee:


 one devilish of empty cup
 fill it with a spoon of instant coffee powder, my favorite is moccha
pour it with hot water, and... VOILA!! my crazy-stimulating-coffee is ready.



3 comments:

  1. "COFFEE. NOW. and no one gets hurt" Garfieldisme

    i luuuv coffee (^^) been drinking it since i was still in my last years in high school and early years in college in 2001 something, and i remember that my mom didn't like me drinking coffee so i bought it myself and hide it in my room hehehe ;p

    time flies, the addiction grew and grew and got more addicted when i was working on my thesis, hence my insomnia got worse and worse til i could only slept for only 3 to 1 hour or so :p

    mizda, i missed all those times that we spent making coffee every monday & thursday morning at the pantry together (^^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mizmiiii!!! I miss that times too, I miss that pantry and all of the food available there, hihihihi...

    Let's just make a coffee party gathering!!! Popy must be there but not your mom,wkwkwk

    Seriously?? 3 to 1 hour every single night?? So, that's why you drive so good, lolllzzz..

    ReplyDelete
  3. coffee party? hayuuu ^^ well not *every single nights, cuma klo insomnianya lg kumat aja :p abis itu siang/sorenya tidur lg 7j-12jam, payback time muahahahaha =D #evillaugh bangun2 malem2 ga bisa tidur lagi, insomnia lagi, and the vicious circle starts again ;p
    drive so good? might be :p pernah sekali gara2 begadang ngerjain tugas uts sama sekali ga tidur, trus pagi2 mesti nyetir, pas ngelewatin gerbang kompleks, hampir aja nabrak, untung cuma ngebaret aja hehehe :p abis itu kapok klo sampe ga tidur sama sekali lagi i forbid myself from driving with closed eyes :p

    ReplyDelete

If you have any ideas about the post above, please leave comment^^ I'd be very appreciative