Saturday, November 20, 2010

ACCIO HARRY POTTER

Hell yeah, everyone is clamoring on the premier of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows since yesterday and I was like "OK, you all go on talking about that rubbish. I'm a sensible person that has so many thing to do, I have a lot of work to do other than just talking about that movie and blah..blah..blahh.."

But, well, yeah, actually i don't have so much to do. I made it sound like my work is too demanding, but in fact, I still have a lot of time after work.  So, on Friday, when I did not have anything to do after working, I was like hitting on my facebook and taking couple of tests. And these are the results of some of the tests that I took on that bloody day:

Which language best suits you?
ME got German.
A harsh and angular language, you are a strong but vulnerable person
(Well, this one is much less true. I always act like I can do anything but in my loneliness, I can be as fragile as a vase)

How old are you inside?
ME got 20.
Your pretty young and you are active and married
(Yipppiyeee!! Yes, I'm in my twenties, No, I'm not married, YET YY)

Which Big Bang Theory Character are you?
ME got Leonard.
While you can't have a cheeseburger without farting, have terrible eyesight and are nearly a dwarf, you're probably the most normal of all the guys. You're generally a loyal friend, who's most down to earth about collecting geeky toys and you deal with Sheldon's quirks ...
(terrible eyesight: CHECK! nearly a dwarf: CHECK! a loyal friend: CHECK!)

Ohhhh, the truth is, I really wanna see the Deathly Hollows. Pleassseee, pleassseee, anyone tak me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any ideas about the post above, please leave comment^^ I'd be very appreciative