Tuesday, June 26, 2012

vision board

Hi!
I have spent the past three hour staring at my laptop, gathering pics from Polyvore to create my electronic Vision Board!!!
Fyi: now I hurt my eyes now http://www.emocutez.com

So, what is vision board??? Vision board is my visual representation of what I want to attract in my life. It's some kind of my wish list to achieve in life. If you can't make it online because you don't have the Polyvore account, you can simply gather a collage of pictures, words, and phrases from your stack of old magazine.

Well, to me, making a vision board means to reminding me where I want to go and what I want to get out of my live.

Well, actually, you have to place your vision boards somewhere you will see it often like in your office, bedroom or on the fridge. Why? Because... by looking at the vision board often, it will help you to keep your goals in the front of your mind so you stay on the path to living out your dreams. But guess it's enough for me at the moment.

See? Think it this way: YOU ARE WHAT YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT YOURSELF!

vision board
Here are the explanation about my vision board:
1. As you may already have noticed, I want to be happily married. With a humorous and loving guy like Michael Cera, definitely!
2. Having some kind of cute little girl who wants to wear that purple over-sized tutu.
3. Went to sing a long on a Radiohead concert.
4.  I will do good in my job so I can travel around the world to cover story, France, UK, India, Middle East, Africa, America, Australia, will I travel around.
5. I will love and do more for my mom and family.
5. I'll get my doctorate in literary studies.
6. I'll finally be good at photography which is now I'm suck at.
7. I'll live more healthy, I do yoga, swimming, and I will be able to cook, healthy food!!
8. I'll party my life! Laugh more and love more. And hate less.
9. I'll have a nice house in a city and a nice car *I'll be able to drive*
I don't like to live in village or sub urban. I want to live in a big city. I love BIG big big city!! I want to raise my kids in a city! City is the best!!
10. Finally, I;ll be SUPER GIRL mentally and spiritually. I'll be happier and acceptance. I will not complain even for my dark skin.
11. I'll grow my hair and dress bohemian and love like hippies.
12. It's gonna be so adventurous as my life will be so helpful and meaningful for others.

So. That's all my VISION BOARD story. Wish it can come true. Just let's wait and see what will happen next in the very soon future.. http://www.emocutez.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any ideas about the post above, please leave comment^^ I'd be very appreciative