Thursday, June 14, 2012

Bangka Bride and Groom

So, last week I went to a wedding a friend of mine, Pak Dadang. He is a charming and funny person, and kind. So I went there withthe whole team of my office. The wedding is simple compares to those weddings I've ever attended to back in Java island.

I meant, the dresses and the decorations are grand, but the food, the music and the people who come are completely strange to my taste.

I can't post the foods and the people who came there because it is not appropriate for me to click food or people pictures. But I took some picts of the wedding, here, enjoy!
Me, the bride and groom and a stranger girl I don't know her name. All is beautiful.

Look at the girl behind me, that one of the "strange" outfit choosing to come to a wedding. Well, I'm not saying my style also appropriate, what is propriety anyway, who set the standard of it, but.. at least you don't wear t-shirt for a wedding. Ok, me also wear jeans for a wedding, hihi..

Me and my partner in crime.

This is Pak Dadang sister, I forget her name, but she's nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any ideas about the post above, please leave comment^^ I'd be very appreciative