Monday, June 25, 2012

fatthin san shrine slashed kuil tapak dewa

Look at these cute creatures!! http://www.emocutez.com
I met these two little cute and loving which is naturally enemies animals on the stairs way up to Budha's statue in Fathin san shrine. They were so cute, the love between these two so heart-warming. Look at how the mother dog breast feed the little fragile kitten??
Is it possible that this kitten is biologically the mother;s dog offspring????!!!
Maybe this is the kitten's Pappahttp://www.emocutez.com

The grand Fathin San shrine
Kuil Fathin San or Fathin San shrine located at the Bukit Betung, Sungai Liat Betung Bangka regency. This is a Buddhist shrine whose followers are Chinese citizens on the island. Because it is located on the hill, so people have to climb the stairs to get up there.

When I got there, the smell of burned rakes began to smell along the stairs that I went through, this place is decorated with Buddhist statues, there is also man-made cave with natural springs flowing from the mouth of the dragon, said to the water coming out of the dragon can make people forever young.


Burning rakes



This is the view you can see once you get at the peak of the hill




The mighty dragon with the mighty power drool, hihi..

Great wall.. 
I'm in China! I'm in Bangka? I'm in China? I'm in Bangka! Oh NOOOO!!!
http://www.emocutez.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any ideas about the post above, please leave comment^^ I'd be very appreciative