Thursday, July 28, 2011

World Class Hero: CHIBI MARUKO



I recently re-watched the Japanese dorama series: CHIBI MARUKO!

And suddenly, I find there are many similarities between the little me and this 9 years old Maruko. Even up till now, I still feel that I'm lazy.

Well, to be quiet hones, I'm lazy, disorganized and used to be late for school.

I used to avoid homework and chores.

The only different is maybe, Maruko has dotting grand Pa, while me, I have a very strict grand Pa who stick to his Javanese cultural values. Oh, writing this making me miss him :(

Nevertheless, I'm also a well-meaning girl who tries to do good *wink!wink!*

Maruko is indeed can be included to be one of my world class heroes, because she's true. Even if she sometimes does silly things, she never pretends to be someone else. And i really want to do that.

It's hard to be our selves sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any ideas about the post above, please leave comment^^ I'd be very appreciative