Tuesday, July 19, 2011

HATRED

HATRED is defined as a severe dislike.


It synonyms with words which have negative connotation such as: antagonism, antipathy, bitterness, coldness, disapproval, disgust, envy, grudge, hard feelings, hate, horror, loathing, prejudice, revenge, scorn, spite, and venom.


Hatred is infectious. It spreads like diseases. When it does, it can result in extreme behavior such as violence, murder, war.


In psychoanalysis, Sigmund Freud defined HATE as an ego state that wishes to destroy the source of its unhappiness.


Hate is the two eyed blade, it can give relieve when we can wipe out the source of our happiness. However, it can be very dangerous when we abuse it.


I don't like to hate, but somehow I can't escape from that feeling.


Many things can chain me to hatred. For example is people around me.


When I'm in an environment that make me impossible to escape that feeling, I feel helpless. At first, people around me seems to be very supportive but at last I realize that I was dragged deeper and deeper to the swirl of hate.


I just want PEACE in my mind, heart, and soul.


So people, please help me to find one. Being hated or hating isn't cool! What are we? A group of high-school-ers?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any ideas about the post above, please leave comment^^ I'd be very appreciative