Wednesday, July 13, 2011

things you cannot recover in life

Three things you cannot recover in life: 

1. The moment after it’s missed.
2. The word after it’s said.
3. The time after it’s wasted

Most of the times, I regret those thing s I can't recover in my life. After doing something really bad, saying awful thing about my friends or wasting time by doing nothing makes me want rewind all of those times.

But time is something that is out of our control. We do not have power over mastering time, but we do have always a chance to manage time. 

http://www.emocutez.com

Thus, for now on and beyond, I'll do my best in making my time worth it. And more importantly, I will think carefully on words I say. I'll process more thoughtfully on every syllable come out of my mouth because I do know now how bad it is hurt by bad words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any ideas about the post above, please leave comment^^ I'd be very appreciative