Friday, February 15, 2013

On being alone...

I don't feel so much bothered on being alone until couple days ago. Before this, I got a friend of mine here who always on my side to work and to have fun with. (fun in Pangkalpinang standard, please be noted!).

But, on Tuesday he left for good to his hometown in Singaraja, and I'm alone.
I was so worried at first, I'm afraid on how could I continue my work without him who always give me a ride.

But I don;t know how, that feeling is vanished, replaced by self-contend and awareness. By his leaving,  I became different person, I eat more healthy, I worry less, and love more.. (love u Tintin :*).

But then, trouble starts to arise..
Some people treat me differently, the boys start to tease me, the girls start to use me, really!! But again, I keep on believing that this shall too pass..http://www.emocutez.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any ideas about the post above, please leave comment^^ I'd be very appreciative