Monday, February 18, 2013

Is he the one?

And I'm starting to think.. Is this really what I want in life? I don't know anything about him but some fragments of the reality of his life, in which, he built up based on my narrow expectations.

However, I'm still hoping, Life is good. I know it would be good, someday, eventually.

For you, I wish you a very happy good life.  But really, you can wait to nod to your parents because of me, why you just don't want me? I really want to be your soja kumari..

The things you said last nite, hurt me more than this stomachache crammed. Arrghhhh!!

1 comment:

  1. I see your wishes on the wall, and that's all right with me I see you run to make a call, hoping that there's someone free Your life and my life they don't touch at all, and that's no way to be We've never seemed so far What's real? what is true? I ain't turning my back on you Where're you goin'? where've you been? Making wishes, watching dreams It might be simple, it might be true, I might be overwhelmed by you You might be empty, the way your eyes just look right through It's such a mess now anyway, wish fulfillment every day I don't believe you, now I can't hear a word you say I see you shaking in the light, reading the headline news The others they're not quite so bright, we want them to choose you I could almost see your face tonight, singing simple rhythm'n'blues You'll always be a star Shake it baby! come'on scream! Just see your face in a magazine Don't doubt it! leaves Chris sore! (?) I can't stand it anymore It's my favorite shot of you, you look so pretty your eyes were true I'm still on your side, in spite of everything you do We're only blood on blood on life, you paint me pictures every night (?) Come wish beside me, don't you know you know what's right....WISH FULLFILMENT by SONIC YOUTH



    ReplyDelete

If you have any ideas about the post above, please leave comment^^ I'd be very appreciative