Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Looking through the honey colored eyes

Couple weeks ago I was just realizing that all characters in Winnie the Pooh is representing mental disorders. As an adult who is growing up with Disney characters on my Sundays TV, I was quite shocked. But then all started to make sense now..

Here are some of the disorders from the characters I quoted from omg facts
Tigger has severe ADHD,
Piglet has anxiety,
Rabbit is a pedantic loner,
Owl has OCD,
Eore has extreme depression,
Christopher Robin has schizophrenia 
while Pooh represents an addict, I think he has some kind of eating disorder, especially he is so honey maniac.

Focus on Winnie the Pooh, all I remember about him is he has such a wonderful personality. He always help his friends and so optimistic. Well.. maybe he see the world through his honey colored eyes so the world are seems more sweeter for him.

If only I can get a pair of honey colored glasses for my own..
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any ideas about the post above, please leave comment^^ I'd be very appreciative