Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Fragmentary blue

Why make so much of fragmentary blue

Yes, why? Robert Frost've been always  right, why there must be so much in everything? Was it intended to accentuate the goodness in the eyes of those too stubborn to realize the beauty

or..

It was just it. It was just simply too much for everything.


Moved by how brilliant Mr.Frost put feeling on such effective yet rhyming *which is making this poem is beautiful for me*, I started to question myself, why would I have to only focus on one thing I think it's worthed all? Then I know the answer, because it is really worthed all!

Why make so much of fragmentary blue
In here and there a bird, or butterfly,
Or flower, or wearing-stone, or open eye,
When heaven presents in sheets the solid hue?


Why we only care about one color when others are as much as pretty?
 

Well, Since earth is earth, perhaps, not heaven (as yet)-- 
Though some savants make earth include the sky;
And blue so far above us comes so high,

We tend to look up at only blue, something unreachable has its own mystery for us to be amazed of, and for that reason, I think..
It only gives our wish for blue a whet.

2 comments:

If you have any ideas about the post above, please leave comment^^ I'd be very appreciative