Monday, October 29, 2012

Ketawai Island

Here are the gallery of my adventure in Ketawai Island couple days ago. This island is such a paradise. I would actually make a story about it but I still can't finish it due to some silly stuff.
This is the view from my boat.

That is John and Chris from Southampton. They are so brave to sail all down the ocean.

No need explanation about this.

Kurau fishermen village.

Crammed in a small fisherman boat on my way to the island. I felt like those asylum seekers -___-

I dnt know who is this, but he seems so happy.

Skip!

These are my angels, they saved me from starving in this island and served me fresh coconut drink, yayyy!!



Again, John and Chris.

The two witty captain, Jeremy and Peter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any ideas about the post above, please leave comment^^ I'd be very appreciative