Sunday, October 7, 2012

I would blindly believe..

Last nite, due to some arguments we had, you said to me that I would really blindly belief if you tell me there's millions of stars in the sky.

At that time, I really wanted to reply you with anything smart and hurtful and true. But in the state of sleepiness and little bit upset, I couldn't find anything to say.. I just let it went by. It slipped like a withered leave on a stream.

Then this morning, when I woke up, I felt you there, sleeping peacefully, and I tried to wake you up when this thought came up to my mind.

I would really blindly belief to anything you tell me because I love you with my heart, not eyes.. This love has no eyes. And that is why you need to be there to make up all of the senses.

Be there, as long as you can keep up with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any ideas about the post above, please leave comment^^ I'd be very appreciative