Sunday, October 7, 2012

Go Ahead, Make My Day!!

Hi voids..

If I was asked to choose my dad,, first person that have ever been crashed my mind is Clint Eastwood. Why? Because he's the role daddy model I've ever wanted. He's a baddas and never pretend to be the good guy. He pictures that even the protagonist can have the dark side also. Well, all those I said, of course, merely were based on some movies where Eastwood are the actors. What? It is like I don't know him in person right?

Plus, his speech when he took the stage at the Republican National Convention is pretty good. Well at least to me, he pointed out some points that most Americans even the rest of the earth dweller think about PROMISES.

How could a person can be so sincere to put up his or her promises when in fact he obviously want something else..

What a promise anyway if you can't handle it and want to jump for another one. Bigger one!

I'm not good with politics and I don't want to be good about it because it is very dirty and I would like prefer being a modest liberal, but I can tell politics is about selling shits.

The more you shit out about it, the more you will get the attention. Well, just like my old man Clint Eastwood said, though politics is indeed full of shits, but we can't be just ignorant. We have to share out our thoughts. We have to contribute in deciding in our future.

I'm saying this because I'm full of regret due to my silence. I was not brave enough to shout out my will so I'm ended up in a ditch. But you know what, I'm struggling here.. so..

 Go ahead! Make my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any ideas about the post above, please leave comment^^ I'd be very appreciative