Thursday, October 18, 2012

job

I have the best job in the whole world. Being a reporter, I can do the most impossible thing people 've ever imagined they did in their work; having fun!

Yes, as a reporter, all I need to do is going out, meeting people, getting to know them, talk to them, share and learn their story then write it into a clear yet reason piece of article.

Here are some of the picture me in work with some brilliant people I've met.

This is me and the 3rd President of Republic Indonesia, BJ Habibie, in short, he is a smart, lovely and romantic person.

This is me and the Pangkalpinang mayor, Zulkarnain Karim, he is such a witty and warm person.

This is the Hazaras refugees I met on the detention house. I have posted this story before.

This is me in the only Asia's Tin Museum in Bangka Island, this is the curator of the museum. This is one of the tin mining vessel.

This is the award winner director, Florian Gallenberger  of "John Rabe," which stars Steve Buscemi and Daniel Bruhl. The film is being released by Strand Releasing in Spring 2010. The film picked up over seven German Film Awards nominations also Bavarian Film Awards.

Me and Cllr Tshepo Maifala, Member of the Mayoral ( MMC ) Rustenburg, South Africa, he is responsible for Integrated Development Planning.

Me and.. I forgot this boy name, it has been so long time ago. But, living in a very far outside islands of the country, this boy has a big dream to be a journalist.

Me and the Bangka dancers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any ideas about the post above, please leave comment^^ I'd be very appreciative