Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Life's worth trying!

A whatsapp chat with one of my best friends:


Dearest friend, when you are not in my position.. It's easy to say this and that.

Those craps about surviving tips were neatly popped up on my mobile phone screen, they were dripping out of your fingers from that far away and comfortable place surrounded with people you love.. 


But when you are really put in my position, will those words still make any sense, to you?

I know maybe I'm too much complaining, making such a fuss of living in a distance, but then you're all responding, so I get pampered and carried away.

I don't need to be pampered. I just need to be listened. *Well, sometimes I need it also, but.. What am I trying to say is..

It's difficult to forget what I had once in my past life, and for a certain point, it's not easy to not comparing between my past and present.

Moreover, it's super hard to not play victim, when in fact, I AM A VICTIM!

I'm now trying to cherish my present life. I do what I can, but that's all. I will not give pleasure to those who did this to me by working in blood and sweat for things they will not appreciate.


I really don't know if it is the right or wrong choice act, but.. Life's worth trying. If I'm making a mistake then I have to make it right. That is the point of being alive. Do mistakes, and find a way to make it better!!!

No matter what.. I'm so lucky having you. And glad couple months ago I moved in that house with you.
With your story and sorry, you remind me how to live. I love you sunflower girl.

Ugh, I really need a hug now :(((

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any ideas about the post above, please leave comment^^ I'd be very appreciative