Friday, March 11, 2011

Pernikahan Yang Yaaah



So, I went to this book store a couple days ago with a friend. In this place, I found a book about photography,, well, it was more like a portfolio book. I forgot who was the author but this book was so cool. I love the photographs in this book. And what made this book more interesting is that every picture will be tagged with a short poem. 

This is one of my favorite poem in that book:

Pernikahan Yang Yaaah

Semua ingin pernikahannya istimewa
Banyak yang wah, juga yang yaah

Upacara dan kosmetika
Jadi lebih penting dari keindahan cinta

Cinta tak minta apa-apa
Karna ia sudah istimewa

This poem is so simple, so straightforward and not trying to be pretentious. I love this. I love the idea that this poem is trying to convey. For all my life, I've been dreaming for a simple wedding too that will be only attended by people I know rather than a bunch of strangers who only come by to get free meals and comment uselessly on my wed. Because that is what commonly happening in Indonesia. People in Indonesia hold a very big and generous wedding party mostly only to show off their pride, and so they don't give a damn to a fact that they don't know every person who come. So, if you are a perfect stranger and come to a wedding and tell people that you are a cousin of a cousin, people will believe you, right away!

It's so lame. Well, yeah, considering to that, pernikahan yang yaaah sounds perfectly suit me http://www.emocutez.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any ideas about the post above, please leave comment^^ I'd be very appreciative