Thursday, March 17, 2011

I was talking with TEITURRR!!!!!!!!

How many times you've dreamed yourself having conversation with your favorite musician? Me??? millions times! And somehow, I had this opportunity to ask one of my musician heroes; TEITUR, about a petty question.. This is the very short conv. I had on his facebook wall:



Me:
Hi.. except your own song, what is the most played song on your play list right now? ♥

Teitur:
Ars Nova, a very good choir.

Me:
Nice. I'm not familiar with that but I was just Googling it. It sounds so peaceful. Thank you for your time answering this. Always love your music ♥

Teitur:
Cool. It's the Danish one.. I think there are several Ars Nova choirs if you google.

Me:
Yeah, I found example of Ars Nova composed by Guillaume de Machaut, performed by Capilla Flamenca from Wikipedia, hahhaha..


Ohh, I'm so happy, even though today I had a bad day since I lost my mobile phonehttp://www.emocutez.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any ideas about the post above, please leave comment^^ I'd be very appreciative