Sunday, March 6, 2011

GEDUNG SATE: 1 2 3, Poseee!!

I've been living in Bandung like more than seven or eight years, and this is the first time I took pictures in front of the very famous Gedung Sate. Well, I didn't feel anything at all though but blushing when people staring at my poses, lol..

What makes me amazed the most of living in Bandung is how people appreciate their heritage so much. People in Bandung, especially Sundanese people, have special way in preserving their cultural heritage. I'm not talking about physical preservation and stuff, but I'm talking about how Sundanese people living the heritage up in their soul. And I feel very lucky to be a part of that spirit now!




4 comments:

  1. hehe
    mau tanya
    kalo gedung sate ntu
    banyak satenyakah? ^^a

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeahhh,,, kalo dicari mah banyak :p

    Just try to come to visit and you'll know lil sist ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sama2 orang bandung, tapi gua juga belom pernah tuh foto di depan Gedung Sate
    Harus bikin beberapa hari ke depan nih, hehe

    Salam kenal,
    http://claude-c-kenni.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Salam kenal juga ^__^

    Ayo-ayo!! Segerakan berfoto di depan gd. sate.. sensasinya luar biasa! Apalagi kalo fotonya hari minggu.. soalnya abis itu bisa langsung jajan cimol d gasibu, hehehe..

    ReplyDelete

If you have any ideas about the post above, please leave comment^^ I'd be very appreciative