Tuesday, December 7, 2010

QUITTT!!! QUITTTT!!!



I’ve decided.
I define myself based on me. Not others.
When I can’t stand it, I am free to leave!!

In my life, this might be the biggest decision I’ve ever made. And yet, it might be the cruelest thing I’ve ever done to someone. Yes, I left my suck job. That job was killing me. I used to be so isolated and chained on that terrible job. I lost my chances to get together with people I love and somehow my evil boss made me believe that is what I should do. He was so good to make me sure that to working means that I should let go of things I love, but then I realized he just used me for his own sake. 

So, I quit respectfully!! 

I won’t let him brainwashes me no more. Enough is enough.

Actually, I feel a little bit terrible leaving my old job, it is not only because that I haven’t got a new job that can give me financial certainty, and self esteem, and blah..blah..blah.. But, it is more on to my humanity side. I left my work so brutally. I ruined someone else’s business, well, it is only temporarily, but still I felt bad. It is all because I didn’t resign my job alone, but, I quit my job together with almost a half of other employees!! Well, yeah, we’ve plan this for months. So, it is now clear why I felt this way. Sigh, anyway, I really hope we all can move on with our life. 

I am feeling bad for this, but Mr. Evil, I’m not sorry for that!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any ideas about the post above, please leave comment^^ I'd be very appreciative