Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Life's Good, perhaps!

Today's weather is so beautiful. Just like James Iha is singing to me while I'm writing this post^^ The wind blows so softly from the door facing to my room, sweeping my feet and my hair. Now, I'm on my bed, haven't take a shower and slightly sleepy after last night having a crazy slumber party with my friends. Well, I'll tell about it on the later post. So, before I doze off, I'll post what I did on the day before yesterday.

I went out eating with my sister. She treated me so kindly for the meals and movie's ticket. The movie we watched was awful. It was called the Tron Legacy, it was some sort of Daft Punk's personal obsession to make a movie out of his music or something. Well, here are the pictures i capture from that moment.


This one was taken while we were waiting for the theater show. Yes, it was kind of embarrassing to do this at public, but who cares?? Up till today, I've been keeping on wondering how could my sister be so kind to me? As in fact, I can always annoy her with tons of my problems. I love you sist ^^




We had lunch at D'cost restaurant. The food was not so good for my taste, but it was super affordable. Believe it or not, for all of those menus, we my sister only needed to pay for 55. 000 IDR. That price is really worth for calamari, stir fry beans, smoked egg plants and of course, two bowls of good rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any ideas about the post above, please leave comment^^ I'd be very appreciative