Monday, May 28, 2012

DRAMA

Couple days ago I have the episode of "drama" in my life. Why so? The story was started with horrible morning I had one day. Then I tried to drag my body altogether with my mind to a small stuffy and stale place called "office".

Then the day went by.. I went out with my co worker we met, I don't remember who we interviewed that day, but for sure the meeting didn't brighten my day.

On that hot and sultry day, I went back to office, turning on that half-broken air conditioner and sitting down in front of 14 inch flat monitor screen pc.

Then I started to write all I can digest from the interview. And there was he, my boss.. sitting next to me, we had casual chit-chat full of his courtesy and my suddenly-built-up-politness manner towards someone who has higher power than me.

Then suddenly he said to me, subtlety that I will be moved to another place far away from the crowd as he said we need more people to handle that place to cover the news.

Due to my hormonal rush and a bloody unwanted YM text coming from someone I never expect, my first reaction was shudder, then I bursted into tears, and I shouted.

"I don't want to be here!" I cried. "I'm not belong here." "I wanna go home!"

Then my boss was shocked.

It was a very awkward and unprofessional situation that has ever happened to me, believe me, I've never shouted and cried in front of any seniors of mine.

He tried to calm me down. He said he would not move me and let me decide as I would be most comfortable. He said he understood my situation. And he let me go back home for a month.

Well..

Now, to think it again.. I felt so embarrassed. But I don't regret it. In fact, I felt relieved. I had let it all out. All of the feelings that was buried in me like an iceberg finally starts to melt.
God, please give me some strength to face more and more "havoc".

http://www.emocutez.com

PS: God, I'm sorry calling your test as a havoc because I really cannot stand it God.. I'm so sorry. I beg for your mercy

http://www.emocutez.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any ideas about the post above, please leave comment^^ I'd be very appreciative