Sunday, January 1, 2012

happy new year wish a happy life

Wow! it's been sooooo longtime since my last writing.. and again, this time, I need to make a confession..

Hell yeah, to me, this blog is more like a redemption in this new age of technology filled with any kind of social media-internet-based savvy, I used to write my diary back then in the 90s but as that way didn't appeal anymore, so I have to consent to this new mode.

All is done to keep me SANE!

Ok, just so you know.

So,  this is a new year, AGAIN! And what have I reached this year? I still don't know. Yeah, that's the beauty! The joy of living is in its mystery. I do believe that. Life, to me will have no meaning when I already know what happens next.

Hmpff, it do sound cynical, well  I am not the nicest person on earth. No need reminders on that fact. And that's the reason why I write this time.

I do something, no, I do things wrong back in 2011 and many years before that.

But I think, the worst is in the last of this year. I think, I've hurt many of my friends and for that, I do regret and sorry. I want to be prejudice free this year and beyond. I pray this year I can be so much better and so too with my relationship with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any ideas about the post above, please leave comment^^ I'd be very appreciative