Sunday, January 8, 2012

IN BEING ALICE: when the door open both ways



For those who ever walked with me into doors with the PULL/PUSH signs must know my bad habit. It is IGNORANCE! Yeah, I've never take much attention to those signs and my friends complaint me most of the time.

Ok, here is my pleading sentences: who cares?

I meant, first of all, tell me who's to say what BAD HABIT is?
Before we jump into that matter, let's discuss about the word BAD itself. What is bad? Who can defines something is bad or something is good? To what standard bad or not bad is?

Since we were kids, we've been told some things are bad some things are good,we need to do this we don't do that. And what for? To please others!

Back to the doors sign, the more I think, the more I realize that I will not change my habit. Why? Because, I don't need to please others by submitting to such rules. Yeah, except there's someone's on the other side of the door, well I will maybe follow what the sign tell me :D

The point is, what we read on the door sign is not always what we're meant to do. Sometimes, the door still can be opened both ways, no matter what the sign is.

It's all about how you feel about the concept of comfortableness, hehe.. Oh, yeah, in other words, I AM SO STUBBORN :p

Metaphorical talking

I know, for some people who are now reading this writing, I'm being cryptically but what i was trying to say is to understand this metaphor in the bigger scope. I meant, let us see life as DOORS.

Yeah, living my life, I've been always thinking myself as Alice in the Wonderland. Life is such big mystery to me. There are many doors ahead of me. All I need to do is to choose which doors should I get into. And it is not all about what's behind the door which is important, it is all about how I find my way to open it.
This Alice has fat thighs, yeah very looks alike me :D

You know, in the story of Alice, she needs to shrink in or up in order to adjust herself to get in doors, right? And it is same, no matter you pull or push the door, all you do is in order to fit in.

And once Alice enters those doors, she finds many different adventure.

My point is, life is all about the process of learning. You gotta find out how to open your chances. And while you working on it, no one can tell you are wrong as long as you believe in what you do.

Once the doors open, you have FUN! If you see good things behind the doors, then that's a bonus for you, but if it is not, then it is only a chance for you to have some more fun. Or even worse, when the doors are locked, it will give you opportunities to find better door :D

Peace OUT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any ideas about the post above, please leave comment^^ I'd be very appreciative