Thursday, May 30, 2013

Oh, Jens Lekman.. u have stolen my heart!!!

I've been always thinking that quirky, slightly nerd, and underdog type of guys are always hotter than jock or rock and roll stars. My list for those "strange-ly brilliant" dudes are like Jens Lekman, Ben Gibbard, James Mercer of The Shins, Kurt Cobain *he's a slightly quirky than a rock star to me*, Jonas Bjerre.. I have ever put the list down on my previous post.

In this post, I would like to especially talking about Jens Lekman. He's brilliant!! He has a knack to put simple words in his song to finally produce complicated effect to every listener. His lyrics are witty. It sounds charming and cheerful but most of the time the lyrics are dark and suicidal. 

For those who want to hear one of the songs, here is the example:


I really want this in my wedding!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any ideas about the post above, please leave comment^^ I'd be very appreciative