Monday, February 13, 2012

LOOK OUT LOOK OUT

Once I had a dream to travel the world..
Now the chance spread ahead of me, but at some point, I'm afraid to grab that.
What should I do?
Am I tangled in my own comfort web?
I've talked to many people, they give no help, only prep talks and me-centered-stories repeated again and again like those old songs on the broken radio.
What will I be? How will I be?
Who should I believe?

It's not fair!
Why me?

What about my mom? My family?
I feel like talking to the walls. Stoned walls with no windows for me to breath.
I'm cornered, with no choice.

I'm fully aware and understand, all happens for a reason.
God will not give me burden that I can't carry.
But to feel miserable and being treated unfair-ly is humane, right?

O, wish I could see where this maze will lead me to.

AND WHAT IS A PROMISE WITHOUT THE INTENTION TO MAKE IT HAPPEN?
Yes, I'm disappointed. But I will wait and see to how far they can bear their debt.
Let's see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any ideas about the post above, please leave comment^^ I'd be very appreciative