Monday, February 13, 2012

Life is Unfair and So What?

I realize, more problems will arise when I see life from "UNFAIR" perspective.  When I see myself as a victim, I become caught in a circumstance that brings me nowhere. 
As a human, my natural response to negative situations is anger.  Of course,  I have to direct that anger toward someone or something.  And I realize tonight, when I direct anger toward others, then offenses follow, and then guilt and then depression.

And I feel bad, therefore, I try to find things to compensate for my bad feelings.  Addictions.

I try to bury myself, often to cover negative feelings that arise out of thought of feeling that life is unfair. And luckily, music is my sweet escape. God, help meeee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any ideas about the post above, please leave comment^^ I'd be very appreciative