Tuesday, May 3, 2011

KITA SEMUA SAMA

So...
I'm backkk!!
This time... I'm here with the new chapter of my life's story. I'm on my way to become a journalist, hopefully.. *pray for that every nite, lol*

http://www.emocutez.com

For being that, I have to live on my own. I have to move out to Jakarta and live by myself in a small boarding house. Well, I thought, at first, that will be so cool. I'll have my freedom and I can decide everything based on my personal thought. But then, it turns out that living alone is not quite cool. I have to do everything by my self. I need to take care of my self starting from getting food and the cleaning and laundry... NOOOOO!!! http://www.emocutez.com So tiring!

Besides, on being a journalist, I barely have no experiences. Compared to all of my friends, I'm just a hollow Styrofoam while they're all knowledge-full brainy. Anyway.. I keep on believing that we are all same here. I'll try my best to realize my dream to be a journalist.
Me at Gallery Foto Journalistic Antara, YES, I CAN!!

But, the funny thing is.. every time I'm asked my reason to be a journalist, it seems like I can't find the correct answer. All I know is that I want to see the world from many different angles through many eyes. I want to experience life from diverse perspectives because as long as I live, I don't have that chance. I need to talk and meet with many people. http://www.emocutez.com

Well, I'll keep on updating for the next news. Hopefully I can survive with this programme.

My comfy new room, yayyyyy!!!! The beauty is on the scatter-ness, hihi..

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any ideas about the post above, please leave comment^^ I'd be very appreciative