Friday, May 6, 2011

Firts Published Report!!

Whaaaa!! My first published news report!! Wickeddd!!! 

So, my first report is finally published and the last hit I checked is 421!! So awesommmeee!! 

Knowing this, the feeling is just a bliss. All of the weariness during the investigation on the spot is all paid only by seeing my name that is typed in a small corner at the end of the article. 

Thanks Rabb for giving me this opportunity to feel this kind of feeling. Being a newbie journalist is not that easy. Especially when I have to interview people. Before this, I've been always shy and can't open a conversation with others especially strangers. But now, with this profession, I'm required to be brave!!

Ok, as long as God with me, nothing's to fear about. This is the link to my published news:

http://www.antaranews.com/berita/257408/ada-asean-corner-di-museum-nasional

Me with one of my correspondent; lovely Lucy from San Fransisco!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any ideas about the post above, please leave comment^^ I'd be very appreciative