Saturday, November 24, 2012

my life in summary

Bangka Belitung island from above, so blue and so green.. Set aside the miserable life I'm having here, Bangka Belitung is a paradise!
Idang Rasjidi, a jazz maestro from Bangka who protest government to include musician as a profession in Indonesia, that is why he showed me his Id card to let media know that he is the only one in Indonesia whose id card written "musician" as a job. He is my new favorite!

One of his wisdom words are:
"if someone want to win, let him be, for you who gave him the victory"
My hair grows long and looooong, I like it!
Musim duren! Durian season.. yummm!!
The Chung Yi kung fu boys and take a short break before a "hot" covering featuring that young lady singer.. forget her name, but she's so famous here.
Traveling like a boss! Yes, that time I traveled alone to Belitung island.. what a nice view from my hotel room.
Liking back my Levi's glasses. Making me looks like Arale Norimaki
That is Arale Norimaki, looks same right? LOL

Musim mangga. Manggo season. Remind me of someone, *sigh*
Go museum.. yes, the museum mostly displays the shipwreck treasury in Bangka Belitung sea





No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any ideas about the post above, please leave comment^^ I'd be very appreciative